Tuesday, October 21, 2008

About





Hello and Welcome to Grand Family Fun!


I am Melissa, wife to a soon to be UND graduate, and mom to three adventurous kids! We love to explore all there is to do around the Grand Forks area and tell everyone else about it.

I am dedicated to helping families that are living here or just here to visit find all of the great things going on in the Grand Forks, North Dakota area. And believe me, there are a ton!

Too many times I have met parents that just didn't know what to do with their babes, especially during the long, long winters here. I hope that this site will give you plenty of ideas of great ways to spend time together as a family.

Please check back often as many new links and info will be added!! (subscribing is a great idea!!)Please contact me if there is anything you would like to see added to this site.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your blog! I've been blogging for almost a year, and I know how much work it can be (but fun, too). You've got good information on here for parents (we have two kids). I hope to keep reading and look forward to more posts. All the best, Gary.

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love getting the weekly updates. My kids are thrilled about some of the upcoming activities we will do. Thank you so much!

Grand Forks Mommy said...

Thank you for your very nice comments! It really encourages me!