Monday, October 27, 2008

Halloween Options

Wow, there are really a lot of great options for fun this week!

Whether you celebrate Halloween or not you can find something to do most everyday this week for free or very little money.

If you click on the calender tab at the top of the page you will be able to see a lot of what is being offered in town. I'm sure I am missing some. If you have any info to add please let me know. If you click on the "week" button it will be easier to read.

Halloween is one day of the year that I know as parents we think about protecting our children even more than usual. Check out this page for great safety tips pertaining to Halloween.

2 comments:

audrey said...

I see tickets are for sale at the door for the Riverside Christian school event on Halloween. Do you know how much it costs?

Grand Forks Mommy said...

I believe you buy tickets per game that you play. Not sure how much tickets are.